609 Mkz805A Servo Amplifier Compatible with Moog
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $300|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MKZ 805A
- Specification: National standard
- HS Code: 850440
- Trademark: 609
- Origin: Nanjing, China
MKZ805 A Servo amplifier is specifically designed for servo valves produced by Nanjing centre. It introduces advanced technologies with high control precision and high reliability. It is applicable to many servo control systems and also can be used to control Moog servo valves.
- Input: a ±10V b ±5V c 4-20ma d feedback large signal e feedback differential small signal
- Output current: a ±10 ma b ±15 ma c ±40 ma
- Dither: 300HZ square wave, amplitude adjustable, set at 0 in factory.
- Transmission bands: 1000HZ
- Nonlinearity: 1%
- Gain: voltage K=0.5-5 (set at 2 in factory) current/voltage i/v =10 ma/v
- Dimensions: 160 x 130 mm
MKZ801A 1 40 PC
F in model means 24 V (DC,0.5A) supply, B means ±15 V(DC,200 ma, ripple 5Mv) or +5 V (200 ma, ripple10 MV) supply.
Input mode: 1=±10V, 2= ±5V, 3=4 to 20 ma.
40 means the current of servo amplifier.
Control mode: PC means closed loop in PC or PLC,MN means closed loop in servo amplifier. When placing order for MN type amplifier, please provide parameters of the servo control systems.
If there is no specific request for amplifier gain, it will be set at 2 at factory.
We also provide special power supply of MKZ801 type stabilized and regulated power for amplifier.
We also customize power supply.